Η Panasonic δίνει ένα λιλιπούτειο φλασάκι στο πακέτο αν δεν κάνω λάθος, οπότε δεν υπάρχει έξτρα κόστος για αυτό. Όμως είναι ένα επιπλέον πράγμα που πρέπει να κουβαλάς μαζί σου και αυτό σημαίνει ότι την στιγμή που θα το χρειαστείς κατά πάσα πιθανότητα δεν θα το έχεις πάρει.

• Like 1

Νίφει!

Λαππας , Μακης,Γιωργος εδω θελω τα φωτα σας ποια απο ολες και σχεση τιμης.

ζητουμενο οταν βαριεσαι να κουβαλας την canon 70d με τα τσιμπραγκαλα της και θες κατι μικρο αλλα καλο.

http://www.dpreview....sony_dscrx100m3

Edited by gatz

ζητουμενο οταν βαριεσαι να κουβαλας την canon 70d με τα τσιμπραγκαλα της

http://www.dpreview....sony_dscrx100m3

πάρε ΝΙΚΟΝ.

Εγώ θα εμπιστευόμουν πρώτα τον μεγαλύτερο αισθητήρα.

Edited by mil

53439599_2068663559920176_2642105202932449280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fath7-1.fna&oh=949ee377df86ea39cb0241879a9b002b&oe=5D132E68

πάρε ΝΙΚΟΝ.

Εγώ θα εμπιστευόμουν πρώτα τον μεγαλύτερο αισθητήρα.

nikon δεν παίρνω ischgl δεν παω

• Like 3

nikon δεν παίρνω ischgl δεν παω

Τα έμπλεξες. Το Ischgl δεν βγάζει φωτογραφίες.

53439599_2068663559920176_2642105202932449280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fath7-1.fna&oh=949ee377df86ea39cb0241879a9b002b&oe=5D132E68

Δύσκολη απόφαση. Πολύ δύσκολη. Οποία και να πάρεις καλή θα είναι, αλλά πρέπει να διαλέξεις βάσει του τι είναι πιο σημαντικό για σένα.

Αν το πρωταρχικό σου μέλημα είναι κορυφαία ποιότητα εικόνας, διαλέγεις LX 100, ή G1X. (εγώ θα πήγαινα στην Panasonic)

Αν θέλεις μια μικρή μηχανή που να έχει φλας και να χωράει στην τσέπη, ξεχνάς την Panasonic και την G1x. Απομένει η μικρή Canon και η Sony. Μεταξύ αυτών των δύο, η επιλογή είναι ακόμα πιο δύσκολη. Η Canon είναι πιο φτηνή και νομίζω πιο μικρή, αλλά η Sony έχει οφθαλμιατρείο. Θεωρητικά και οι δύο θα δώσουν παραπλήσια ποιότητα εικόνας καθώς έχουν ίδιου μέγεθος αισθητήρα.

• Like 1

Νίφει!

Προσπαθώ να θυμηθώ από ποτέ είχα Swype πληκτρολόγιο...Ήταν πολύ παλιά...

Στάλθηκε από το LG-V500 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

sinox-0.jpeg

Canon G7 X Review: Canon's Best Point-and-Shoot Camera in Years

yyfkwkhu9bpn35c2qydg.jpgEXPAN

D

Five years ago, I was broke, but I needed a great camera anyhow. The Canon S90 was the perfect fit for my needs and my credit card balance. And I wasn't the only one who thought so. The amazing S90 and successors made Canon a mint — at least until Sony's RX100 came along with higher quality images. With the G7 X, Canon is striking back with specs, plus a little bit of the charm that made Canon compacts so easy to love in the first place.

What is it?

itzfcuefgjhijckmvdtf.jpgEXPAN

D

Basically, a juiced version of Canon's S-series pocket point-and-shoot camera aimed at enthusiast camera buyers who've flocked to Sony's RX100 instead. It's one of an increasingly small number of cameras that takes way better pictures than your smartphone without weighing you down like a giant brick. It looks like a larger Canon S120, which in turn looks almost exactly like the S90 I bought five years ago. But now it's packed with a 20-megapixel 1-inch image sensor just like an RX100. Besides taking wonderful photos, the G7 X offers a few features Sony doesn't, including a more versatile lens and touchscreen controls. At 551.49€ the Canon's price sits neatly between Sony's 512.09€ RX100 II and the 630.27€ RX100 III.

Design

mpvnu4jm54hvzpkfarx8.jpg

EXPAND

The G7 X's design doesn't mess too much with the formula Canon expertly evolved. It's a sturdy black metal block with a lens bulge on the front. Aside from a few plastic spots for wireless signals to pass through the chassis, it's an all-metal build.

As with my trusty S95 and the RX100 series, the customizable lens ring is the defining physical trait of the camera. The ring rotates in clicks, rather than smoothly like a focus ring. That makes it very good for changing settings, like aperture size, in precise intervals, but it also makes manual focus hard to use on the fly. There's are a limited number of controls accessible from the camera's buttons and dials, but it's very much a point-and-shoot.

s6lpc9e36qibhklxjcmh.jpgEXPAN

D

Where Canon's camera immediately steps ahead of Sony is in how far its lens can zoom. The 24-100mm f/1.8-2.8 lens gives you 4.2x magnification compared to the RX100 III's 24-70 mm f/1.8-2.8 lens, which only has 2.9x optical zoom. Yet both cameras are roughly the same size, and Canon has maintained the same wide aperture. It's probably not enough of a difference for you to miss a picture with the Sony, but it's still an impressive feat of engineering by Canon.

And then there's the G7 X's beautiful and impressively responsive capacitive touchscreen. The back panel flips up a full 90 degrees for selfies, much like the RX100 III. Notably, the G7 X flips up so smoothly it makes the articulating designs on many other cameras feel janky by comparison. The downside is that the the G7 X's doesn't flip down at all, so I wasn't able to easily shoot from angles over my head.

The camera has a palm-size design, and since the RX100 is the all-important comparison, I'll note that, yes, it's ever so slightly larger than the RX100. But they're just about as portable. Both cameras travel fine in your pocket, but you'll feel your jeans squeeze if you end up sitting on a bar stool.

yqsppzpgex9mu4fvxpsu.jpgEXP

AND

For my taste, the Canon hardware is slightly more ergonomic, particularly due to a nice thumb rest on the back. But also, the buttons on the G7 X are way, way better. They're solid and poke out from the body for a nice firm press. By comparison, the RX100 buttons are flush and squishy.

Finally, it's probably worth noting that while the RX100 II has a hotshoe, and the RX100 III has a built-in viewfinder, the G7 X has neither. I would like a hotshoe.

Using it

eijmhzbolebji8up3lvq.jpgE

\XPAND

The G7 X feels like a polished shooter from the second you hit the power button. It starts up without choke or pause, and if your settings are ready to go it's firing frames or shooting video just about instantaneously. It's faster than just about any other camera I've ever used.

And this gets at why I think the G7 X is a special camera. Cramming an image sensor into a tiny package isn't the challenge so much as making that package something that you actually want to use. The G7 X doesn't just have powerful guts, it makes you a powerful photographer by giving you faster, easier controls.

After you've fired up the camera, if you're not on the right settings, changing them on the G7 X is about as easy as it gets. Twin dials, a D-pad and buttons can quickly get you most anywhere you'd want to go, and I've actually always been impressed with the quick Function Set menu that pops up on Canon point-and-shoots. I think it's faster than the dashboard on either of the current RX100 models.

eai63ttuiprg74lvbj4o.jpgE

XPAND

In the event that you really need to dive deep into menus, Canon makes that easier too: the touchscreen display organizes shooting settings into just three big categories you can scroll through quickly rather than the endless folders that tend to be favored by today's feature-packed cameras.

And though I don't find myself using the touch shutter very often, being able to drag the focus point around the screen to the exact location you want is useful. And indeed, the touchscreen is nice when you just want to reach out and touch a setting to change it, instead of using arrows and buttons to scroll around. You can also use it to silently pull focus when shooting video.

bqbptpi9ni8vrtlcgcv1.jpgEXPAND

I don't have any complaints about the G7 X's autofocus or white balance. Both were accurate and easy to correct for on the fly. In terms of metering, I appreciated that the camera has a dedicated exposure compensation dial on the top which makes it easy to adjust for shots that are obviously too dark or too bright.

Until now, I've mostly just spoken to the G7 X's handling and hardware because that's a big part of what makes it special. But though I'm just getting to it now, the camera's image quality is very good. The image are sharp and detailed, on par and occasionally better than what I can get with an RX100 from Sony. And I was surprised how good the noise looked even all the way up at ISO 6400. At ISO 1600, the photos are pretty much noiseless, and even at ISO 3200, the photos are excellent. At ISO 6400, the noise starts tot get a little overwhelming but even there, in a pinch, you could still use them.

kgwpdkyvdrilvxpbqyfi.jpgEXPAND

ISO 3200. Not a beautiful photo. But it's noiseless!

To put that into perspective, broad daylight shooting is a piece of cake, but in a dark bar or our cavernesque office, you still can get nice photos. You don't need to push much past ISO 3200 because the image stabilization keeps your shaky hands from blurring photos even at slow shutter speeds down to 1/15th of second.

q9ydlbbotcse0yxuyl0u.jpgEX

PAND

The G7 X takes solid video, as you can see in the quick test below. The low-light is shot at ISO 3200, rolling shutter isn't too too bad, although, in the outdoor shot you see quite a bit of aliasing distortion on the brick buildings. Still, it's edged out by the RX100 II and III. When we put them head to head in a comparison test, they handled better in low-light.

Finally, a note about Wi-Fi. The camera's built-in connectivity works for easily transferring photos to your phone, assuming you'll ever get around to that, and I like that the camera remembers devices it's been paired for before so that it's faster and easier to connect. Still, some functionality is still missing from Canon's CameraWindow app. For example, I can view the roll of photos that are stored on the camera from the phone, but I can only send them from the camera.

ihid3jmues4yggrjumk1.jpgEXPAND

Wonderful construction and handling makes the G7 X a pleasure to shoot with. The touch screen is a really nice touch for a camera this size. Excellent image quality on par or better than anything else like it.

No Like

For people who want to focus manually the lens ring isn't ideal. No hotshoe means no flashes or other accessories you might want to use. The video quality is surpassed by the RX100 II and III.

Should I Buy It?

cxlzg7fga506qxz023ky.jpgEX

PAND

Yes. And that's saying a lot. The RX100 line the camera competes with is incredible, and I would rather buy the G7 X anyhow. Mostly, this is because I like the solidly built, well-designed hardware that makes using the camera a pleasure. Sure, there are some downsides that might point you in another direction, like the lack of a hotshoe, and the better video quality on Sony's compacts.

As I mentioned before, though, the G7 X is more than just a solid camera, it's well-designed and executed to the point where it feels special. It gives me that satisfied feeling I had all those years ago when the S90 nailed exactly what I needed. Except now, it's a contender again.

At 551.49€ this isn't a camera for everyone. It's not even a camera for a casual photographer, if we're really going to be honest about it. The G7 X is going to get you better photos than your smartphone, yes, but in reality, it's for someone who is serious enough about their photos that they're going to take the time to compose them. Those who plunk down the cash will be rewarded with lovely images.

Product images by Michael Hession

Πηγή: http://gizmodo.com/c...year-1649140792

Νίφει!

Εγω ψαχνω για μια μικρη compact να την παιρνω οταν παω για σκι, ποδηλατο κλπ. Προσανατολιζομαι σε τουτη, καθ'οσον ο μειραξ μου πηρε την Ixus 960IS που ειχα... <_<

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1028802-REG/canon_9338b001_powershot_sx700_hs_digital.html

Με διάφραγμα 1.8-2.8 ειναι δικιολογημενη και η τιμή της!

Πραγματικά εργαλείο.

Φαντάζομαι και τα ίσο της θα ανεβαίνουν στο Θεό χωρίς παρατράγουδα!

101277.jpg

Τελικα, ειτε καλως ειτε κακως, πηρα την Canon SX700 IS. Δεν ειναι και η καλυτερη σε ποιοτητα, φτηνη, για το βουνο. Ακομη δεν ειχα την ευκαιρια να την πολυχρησιμοποιησω, ευκαιριακα μονο, στο ταξιδι μας στο Κεμπεκ.

Αυτες οι τρεις ειναι τραβηγμενες απο την θεση που καθομαστε στο Καφε, στο χερι, χωρις τριποδο, μονοποδο... ενα διποδο την κρατουσε κι αυτο καθιστο.

post-614-0-34323100-1420405229_thumb.jpg

Την γωνια του ραφιου στο κεντρο τη βλεπετε?

Ναι αυτη!

post-614-0-37338700-1420405288_thumb.jpg

Τη μαρκα στην μποτιλια στην ακρη την διαβαζετε?

Ναι, αυτη!

post-614-0-89573200-1420405345_thumb.jpg

Το διδαγμα, ο 30Χ φακος ειναι αλυσοπριονο!

• Like 5

μακαλαν ουισκαρα!!!!

Χεχε... το περιμενα οτι καποιος θα τσιμπησει...

Η Rolls Royce των ουισκυ ;)

Το διδαγμα, ο 30Χ φακος ειναι αλυσοπριονο!

Προς στιγμήν, νόμιζα ότι οι 3 φωτό σου Μάκη ήταν crop της αρχικής και έπαθα πλάκα.

Πέρα απ' αυτό, όσο κι αν κάποιος που ασχολείται με τη φωτογραφία (ερασιτεχνικά) προσπαθεί να έχει πολλούς φακούς ανάλογα τη περίσταση (όταν πρόκειται για μηχανή με εναλλασόμενους φακούς), πάντα η δυνατότητα μεγάλου οπτικού ζουμ εντυπωσιάζει στην επιλογή μιας κόμπακτ. Εκεί βέβαια υπεισέρχονται οι συμβιβασμοί για φωτεινό φακό, μικρότερο αισθητήρα κτλ, αλλά τι να κάνουμε πάντα το "ένα-εργαλείο-για-όλα" αφήνει κάποια γλυκόπικρη αίσθηση μετριότητας.

Για όλες τις περιπτώσεις φωτογραφιών εκτός της dedicated photo-walk ημέρας θα σε βγάλει ασπροπρόσωπο όταν δεν μπορείς να πλησιάσεις πολύ το θέμα.

Καλορίζικη Μάκη.

Θα ήταν ενδιαφέρον να δούμε ένα ωραίο συγκριτικό σε ίδιο θέμα, καδραρίσματα, φωτιστικές, συνθήκες κτλ.

• Like 1

"Ω ξειν', αγγέλειν ότι τήδε κείμεθα της χιονοδρομίας πειθόμενοι"

gifmaker_me2.gif.fbe136ebed00091d62648fa0ffc991ff.gif

Austrian Level 2 Ski Instructor

O αισθητηρας, οταν κανεις crop ειναι για τ'αναθεμα. Καμμια σχεση με τον APS-C της 60D η τον Full Frame της 5DIII. Βεβαια, οι περισσοτερες φωτογραφιες που πειραματιστηκα ηταν με κακες φωτιστικες συνθηκες και ψηλο (1600) ISO.

Εδω το κροπαρισμα γινεται με τον 30Χ zoom, με την φωτο, αντε να διορθωσεις λιγο το καδραρισμα, αλλα μεχρι εκει.

Ο φακος, αν δεν κανω λαθος ειναι το αντιστοιχο ενος 25-750. Πολυ μικρη παραμορφωση στα μικρα εστιακα μηκη, στα μεγαλα, απλα θελει σταθερο χερι και φωτισμο.

Στα συν επισης ειναι οτι μπορεις να ρυθμισεις διαφραγμα, ταχυτητα, ISO, ειτε να βαλεις μια, δυο, ειτε και τις τρεις μεταβλητες στο αυτοματο.

Το AutoFocus εχει την δυνατοτητα του να αναγνωρισει ενα στοχο (προσωπο) η να του πεις εσυ που θελεις να εστιασει και μετα κρατωντας το κουμπι μισοπατημενο να παρακολουθει το στοχο ενω εσυ αλλαζεις καδραρισμα. Νταξ... δεν ειναι και 5DIII αλλα δουλευει... συνηθως. Σε κανει να νομιζεις οτι πιλοταρεις F16... :D

Απο την αλλη πλευρα, τα 'βηματα' του AF ειναι λιγο χοντροκομμενα, σου δινει την αισθηση οτι μπορει να εστιασει τελειως λαθος. Βεβαια με καλες συνθηκες φωτισμου, κλεινεις το διαφραγμα και εστιαζεις απο το μηδεν μεχρι το απειρο... χεχε.

Αυτο που θελω να συγκρινω (θα αργησει ομως...) ειναι την SX700 IS με την Ixus 960IS που εδωσα στον μειρακα. Εχω την εντυπωση οτι 1:1 κροπ η παλια ηταν καλυτερη, αλλα μονο αν το κανω στο ιδιο θεμα θα ξερω.

Τελος, για χρηση στο βουνο. Η μαλλον στα κρυα... Με την μπαταρια Canon σε -12C κανενα προβλημα. Τραβηξα καμμια 50αρια με την μπαταρια μισογεματη στην αρχη της ημερας. Την επομενη με φρεσκοφορτισμενη Wasabi (εχουν καλη φημη εδω) αλλα στους -18C ...δεν τραβηξα καμμια! Η καμερα εσβηνε μονη της!

Συνοψη: Η καμερουλα ειναι συμβιβασμος, ο θηριωδης 30Χ ειναι καλος, αλλα πρεπει να κανεις ολο το κροπαρισμα με το φακο. Μετρια κατα τ' αλλα, το ταξιδιωτικο μου κιτ ειναι πια 60D, Sigma 8-16, Canon EFS 18-200, Canon SX 700 IS

• Like 2

Εξαιρετική από κάθε άποψη, αλλά πάρα, ΠΑΡΑ πολύ ακριβή.

ποσο κάνει? αν πλησιάζει η ξεπερνάει το εύρος τιμής μιας καλής mirrorless δεν βλέπω τον λόγο να την προτιμήσει κάποιος πέραν του μεγέθους

send from my cave using smoke signals

elan-wingman-86-ti-fusion-x-2d-kv.png

Χεχε... το περιμενα οτι καποιος θα τσιμπησει...

Η Rolls Royce των ουισκυ ;)

a232f3949faed9c31aef252b38b2898e.jpg

γατάκι

send from my cave using smoke signals

elan-wingman-86-ti-fusion-x-2d-kv.png