Jump to content
  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
Sign in to follow this  
madskier

Για Αρχαρια Σκιερ

Recommended Posts

Χαριζονται σκι attiva s2 αγορασμενα το 2005 πολυφορεμενα(μεχρι το 2008) για αρχαρια σκιερ.

Εχουν γρατζουνιες αλλα οχι κατι σοβαρο.Χρειαζονται μονο σερβις.

Πληρωνετε μονο τα εξοδα αποστολης.

post-3-0-28398700-1465331646_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-51896600-1465331722_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-37721500-1465331767_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-18965500-1465331840_thumb.jpg

  • Like 7

"I would never have imagined that a girl from little ol’ Midland, Ont. would be where I am today.So always dream big…you can make it happen!"(Sarah Burke)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Μα θυμαμαι λες?Πρεπει να ειναι 1.50.Αυριο μετρημα..


"I would never have imagined that a girl from little ol’ Midland, Ont. would be where I am today.So always dream big…you can make it happen!"(Sarah Burke)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

μπραβο λιανα!!!πολυ καλη κινηση!!!

  • Like 2

οι πουδρες και τα ψαρια, τρωγονται φρεσκα!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Επειδη μου εχει σταλλει κ πμ απο αλλο ατομο,θα μετρησω αυριο κ θα ενημερωσω.Αν ενδιαφερονται παραπανω απο ενα μελος ,θα τηρηθει σειρα προτεραιοτητας.

Συγγνωμη για την καθυστερηση και ευχαριστω.

Edited by madskier

"I would never have imagined that a girl from little ol’ Midland, Ont. would be where I am today.So always dream big…you can make it happen!"(Sarah Burke)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Οχι ακομα.Ελατε σε πμ αν ενδιαφερεστε.


"I would never have imagined that a girl from little ol’ Midland, Ont. would be where I am today.So always dream big…you can make it happen!"(Sarah Burke)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Today's Birthdays

    No users celebrating today
  • ONLINE

    No members to show

  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      19,176
    • Total Posts
      461,094
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      8,768
    • Most Online
      8,897

    Newest Member
    Στέλιος Καλογερακης
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...