Olga

Lindsey Vonn - The Climb

δειτε το trailer

My documentary THE CLIMB, about the last two years of my life, will air on NBC Jan 25 & online on Red Bull TV Jan 28. Lots of blood, sweat & tears went into my comeback – and you’ll see it all! #LiVeTheClimb

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153160516329728

• Like 5

"...the monarch of mountains: they crowned him long time ago οn a throne of rocks, in a robe of clouds, with a diadem of snow''

(Lord Byron about Mont Blanc)

Δεν ειμαι γιατρος,ουτε φυσικοθεραπευτης,αλλα πιστευω οτι τετοιου επιπεδου αθλητες οταν μεγαλωσουν δεν θα μπορουν να γονατιζουν ευκολα,ακομα και να κατσουν σε καρεκλα...Τα γονατα τους εχουν υποστει τα πανδεινα,σε αγωνες και κυριως σε πολυωρες εξαντλητικες ασκησεις εκγυμνασης στις προετοιμασιες που κανουν...

speedwave4_zps9328bfcd.png

"Δεν μου ταιριαζει εμε η κατεβασμενη σημαια,δεν μου ταιριαζει η υστατη προσπαθεια "

Sir Ernest Shackleton

Ένα ενδιαφέρον infographic για την μέχρι σήμερα καρριέρα της Vonn που τα λέει σχεδόν όλα.

Δείτε το σε καλύτερη ανάλυση στο αυθεντικό άρθρο

post-4275-0-31625000-1420801858_thumb.jpg

Edited by panchristo
  • Like 1

15471092846_60d380fc17_o.jpgvoe-1516-racetiger-speedwall-gs-uvo-rgb_w990.jpg

"Ω ξειν', αγγέλειν ότι τήδε κείμεθα της χιονοδρομίας πειθόμενοι"

Austrian Level 2 Ski Instructor

Δεν ειμαι γιατρος,ουτε φυσικοθεραπευτης,αλλα πιστευω οτι τετοιου επιπεδου αθλητες οταν μεγαλωσουν δεν θα μπορουν να γονατιζουν ευκολα,ακομα και να κατσουν σε καρεκλα...Τα γονατα τους εχουν υποστει τα πανδεινα,σε αγωνες και κυριως σε πολυωρες εξαντλητικες ασκησεις εκγυμνασης στις προετοιμασιες που κανουν...

προσωπικα δεν το πιστευω...εκτος πολυ σοβαρων τραυματισμων....

το επιπεδο τους ειναι τετοιο, και τοσο μελετημενα τα παντα που ακομα και σημερα βλεπεις πολλους απο αυτους να κανουν σκι...

εκτος απο σοβαρους τραυματισμους βεβαια που αφηνουν αναπηριες...

• Like 1

Snow is on my D.N.A.

extra scene from the documentary “The Climb” -

https://www.facebook.com/LindseyVonnUSA?fref=nf

"...the monarch of mountains: they crowned him long time ago οn a throne of rocks, in a robe of clouds, with a diadem of snow''

(Lord Byron about Mont Blanc)

καλα φοβερο προσωπο!!!!!ολα φτιαχνονται....

www.alternativeriding.gr

POWDER IS BETTER THAN SEX...

καλα φοβερο προσωπο!!!!!ολα φτιαχνονται....

Tα ποδια ειχε χτυπησει η κοπελα,οχι το προσωπο :thumbup:

• Like 2

speedwave4_zps9328bfcd.png

"Δεν μου ταιριαζει εμε η κατεβασμενη σημαια,δεν μου ταιριαζει η υστατη προσπαθεια "

Sir Ernest Shackleton

Δυο βαθρα στην Ιταλία για τη Lindsey,και καινούριο ρεκόρ ,τωρα έμεινε να φτάσει μονο τον Ingemark Stenmark με 83 νίκες αν δεν κάνω λαθος

• Like 2

στο σημερινο αγωνα τι εγινε δεν το ειδα!!

USA.png1 VONN Lindsey 1:27.03

AUT.png 2 FENNINGER Anna1:27.88

LIE.png3 WEIRATHER Tina1:27.95

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxArbYnXMvQ

Edited by agavalas

• Like 5

Μόλις το είδα...φοβερά κίνητρα το μωρό :-)

sent from my cave with smoke signals cause New tapatalk sucks

elan-wingman-86-ti-fusion-x-2d-kv.png

φοβερά κίνητρα το μωρό :-)

Ναι, να σου πεί έλα πίσω μου στη πλαγιά...

Δεν υπάρχει καλύτερο motivation για σακάτεμα...

• Like 1

Ναι, να σου πεί έλα πίσω μου στη πλαγιά...

Δεν υπάρχει καλύτερο motivation για σακάτεμα...

Πανο καπου στο 21:50 το κοριτσι βρισκεται μεσα στο νερο ... ε εκει δεν εχει καμια τυχη ... :im Not Worthy:

Social media gaffe strains Vonn's status with ski supplier

ANDREW DAMPF, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

11733451.jpg?size=sw620x65
United States' Lindsey Vonn crashes during a women's Alpine ski downhill race, in La Thuile, Italy, Friday, Feb. 19, 2016. Even after apologizing for a gaffe on social media, Lindsey Vonn still has work to do to repair some fallout with her ski supplier. A representative at Head, where she has a 10-year contract, did not take it lightly that Vonn posted a video of an angry outburst in which she destroyed her bindings with a hammer following a downhill where one ski detached. THE CANADIAN PRESS/AP, Marco Trovati

LA THUILE, Italy - Even after apologizing for a gaffe on social media, Lindsey Vonn still has work to do to repair some fallout with her ski supplier.
A representative at Head, where she has a 10-year contract, did not take it lightly that Vonn posted a video of an angry outburst in which she destroyed her bindings with a hammer following a downhill where one ski detached.

"It's a serious thing," Head women's racing director Christian Greber told The Associated Press on Saturday before another downhill in which Vonn finished second. "We as a supporter are always trying to do our best to support and help, especially the top athletes, as good as we can. So it was not nice yesterday.

"For sure it will reach our (managers) and they will have a couple of discussions about several things," added Greber, a former World Cup racer from Austria. "We'll see."

Along with Red Bull and Under Armour, Head is one of Vonn's top sponsors.
At 31 and this stage in her career, Vonn said she does not want to put the relationship at risk.

"I have a 10-year contract with Head for a reason," she said. "I believe in them and I think they're an amazing company. I've had a lot of success with Head and I think they're the best. So unless they don't want to continue the relationship — which is not the case — then I don't even want to think about skiing on something else."

After erasing the post from her Facebook page, Vonn spent the night drafting an apology with her Los Angeles-based agent and called Johan Eliasch, chairman and chief executive of the Head group.

"This was a huge mistake born out of the frustrating race I had today and was in no way, shape or form a reflection on the performance of the Head race team and the Head skis and bindings which I race on and which have been instrumental in my success," Vonn said in a statement. "In fact, thank goodness the binding released as it should, preventing a possible injury."

As Vonn went wide on a turn, she put all her weight on her left inside ski and the right ski detached as it hit a bump. Vonn fell and slid down the course on her hip but escaped injury except some minor bruising.
Immediately afterwards, Vonn blamed the fall on an equipment failure.
By Saturday she had changed her tune.

"I hit those bumps and my ski was just bouncing. It's really hard to say, 'Should it have come off? Should it not have come off?' I can't really say one way or another but the fact is it did come off and I don't think it's anyone's fault."

Vonn uses men's skis and already tightens her bindings to a higher level than most female racers. If she tightens the bindings too much, though, the skis might not pop off in a fall, which would be extremely dangerous.

"It's not an exact science," she said. "It's downhill skiing and there's bumps and there's risks and I understand that."
For Head racing director Rainer Salzgeber, there was no debate.

"It's a possibility that you lose the ski in that position," he told The AP from Austria. "It happens. End of story."

Vonn raced on Rossignol skis before switching to Head in 2009 shortly before the Vancouver Olympics, where she won gold in downhill.
But she needs to be careful since her Swiss rival for the overall title, Lara Gut, began racing for Head this season.
Salzgeber appeared more concerned about the damage that Vonn's post had on the supplier's workers.

"We have a good team and I care about the team, not just the racers," he said.

For Vonn, it's been a lesson on the dangers of social media.

"That's the biggest reason I'm disappointed in myself is that I should know better and I do know better and I just let my emotions get the best of me and I didn't think it through," Vonn said. "Social media is a great platform if it's used correctly and in that case it was not used correctly and I apologize for that and I will not make that mistake again."

Πηγή: http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/social+media+gaffe+strains+vonns+status+with+supplier/11733439/story.html

Νίφει!

Πολλές φορές η "αντι-διαφήμηση" λειτουργεί πιο καλά, προφανως γιατι ετσι σπάει λίγο η ρουτίνα και όλοι πάλι ασχολουνται με το προιον την ίδια στιγμή που η αθλητρια και πρώτη είναι και απολογηθηκε για κάτι που μπορει να συμβεί σε όλους. Πόσο μάλλον σε μια αθλητρια/η που αγωνίζεται συνέχεια στα όρια.

ΔΕΝ το είχα δει!! .... !!!!!! Καταπληκτικό !!!!

Οι Γυναίκες στον αθλητισμο έχουν πάρει τα σκηπτρα, τέλος . Μας τραβηξαν την προσοχή εκει που είχαμε βαρεθεί. Προβληματίζομαι γιατι άραγε συμβαίνει αυτο μιας και το ζήτημα δεν απομονώνεται ξερά στην απόδοση, είναι πιο περίπλοκο, μάλλον έχει να κάνει και με κριτηρια κοινωνικά, ή μια ενστικτώδους αντιληψης θαυμασμου και ευαισθησίας απέναντι στο φύλο. Δεν ξέρω. Πάντως είναι υπέροχες!....

• Like 1

People make life so much worse than it has to be and believe me, it's a nightmare without their help. ~ Boris Yelnikoff

Πολυ ενδιαφερον δειχνοντας την ανθρωπινη πλευρα ενος υπεραθλητη και την προσπαθεια επανενταξης.

Κράτιστον κτημάτων ευβουλία.

Σοφοκλής

Επισης να πω και κάτι για το βίντεο που κοπανάει το πεδιλο... :)

Μου κάνει εντύπωση πως ο κόσμος πέφτει απο τα συννεφα, μάλλον δεν έχει δει ποτέ του γυναίκα σε έξαλλη κατάσταση να σπάει τα πάντα γύρω της. Αυτό που κάνει με το σφυρί δεν είναι τίποτα. :)

• Like 1

People make life so much worse than it has to be and believe me, it's a nightmare without their help. ~ Boris Yelnikoff

Φανταζομαι σε τετοιου επιπεδου αθλητες οι συμπεριφορες αυτες ή πιο σωστα αντιδρασεις, δεν ειναι σπανιες σε ολα τα αθληματα

Edited by leonidastria

Κράτιστον κτημάτων ευβουλία.

Σοφοκλής